Unit 16 克服业务困难
May I ask why?
我可以问原因吗?
超级业务必备口语
01 I am sorry.
很抱歉。
02 May I ask why?
可以问为什么吗?
03 AbsoIuteIy.
当然了。
04 We can decrease your monthIy payment.
我们可以降低您每一个月的付款额。
Let me caII my 05 supervisor.
我来跟我的主管打个电话。
06 I am wiIIing to come down a IittIe.
我很愿意把价格降低一点。
07 That's fine.
那样很好。
业务必用词汇(VocabuIary)
no Ionger 不再
continue 继续
monthIy payment 每月付款额
make ends meet 收支相抵
be wiIIing to 愿意
decrease 降低
warranty 保证
绩效业务会话(DiaIog)
W:I am sorry.
(很抱歉。)
I can no Ionger(不再)continue(继续)with your service.
(我不能再用您的服务了。)
M:May I ask why?
(我能问为什么吗?)
W:Honestly,I just can't afford the monthIy payments.(每月付款额)
(老实说,我实在付不起每个月的付款。)
I am having problems just making ends meet.(收支相抵)
(我现在是捉襟见肘。)
M:Well, we here at ABC Accounting Service know your needs.
(是吗,我们ABC会计公司最清楚顾客的需求了。)
We understand where you are coming from.
(您的处境我们很了解。)
W:So you would be wiIIing to(愿意)work with me?
(那您愿意跟我们商量出一套办法来吗?)
M:Absolutely.
(当然。)
We can decrease(降低)your monthly payment by extending the time you have to pay us off.
(我们可以用延长偿还时间的方式,把您每月付款金额降低。)
W:Well, in that case, I am willing to continue using your service.
(那这样的话,我们很愿意继续用你们的服务。)
业务句型解说
业务应用会话(Practice, Listen&Repeat)
M:I can't afford to use your service.
(对于采用你们的服务,我们实在无法负担。)
W:Let me call my supervisor and see if we can make you a deal.
(那,让我打电话给我的主管,看看我们是不是可以对您提供优惠。)
M:Someone offers a better deal.
(有人提供更好的条件。)
The monthly payment will be much lower.
(每月的付款金额比你们的低很多。)
W:If you will allow me to figure your current monthly bill, I can compare our cost to theirs.
(您愿意的话,请让我算算你们目前每个月所付的金额,然后我可以把我们的价格跟他们的做个比较。)
W:I am willing to come down a little.
(我愿意把价格降低一点。)
But that means you take the product"as is"with no w arranties.(保证)
(不过这样的话,您买的产品就不包括产品售后保证。)
M:That's fine.
(没有问题。)
Cost is what is the most important thing to me.
(我最主要考虑的是价钱问题。)