Unit 5 价钱好商量
You get a lot more than what you pay for
您买的是物超所值
超级业务必备口语
01 Take the big picture into account.
从大局来看。
02 Our package is a better vaIue.
我们的整套产品比较有价值。
03 Our prices are Iower.
我们的价钱比较低。
04 I wiII get you those tomorrow.
我明天把那些东西给您拿来。
05 When wouId be a good time?
什么时候比较合适?
06 You get a Iot more than what you expected.
您得到的比您期许的还要多得多。
业务必用词汇(VocabuIary)
authorize 授权
reduction 减少
beat 击败
in the Iong run 长期来看
figure 想;认为
voIume 大量的
convinced 被说服
绩效业务会话(DiaIog)
M:I'm sorry. I can't authorize(授权)that big of a price reduction.(減少)
(对不起。我不能授权做那样大幅度的减价。)
W:Well,your competitor's price, as of today, beats(击败)yours.
(以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比你们的好。)
M:However, you must take the big picture into account.
(不过您要把眼光放远来看。)
Our package,in the Iong run,(长期来看)is a better value.
(我们的全部条件,长期来说,价格更好。)
W:How do you figure(想;认为)that?
(这话怎么说?)
M:If you figure the numbers, our prices are lower on a per call basis.
(如果您把数字算进去,我们平均每次服务价格比较低。)
We sell to voIume(大量的)customers such as yourself.
(我们卖的就是像您一样使用量大的顾客。)
W:I would like to see the numbers on that.
(我要看看您所说的这些数据。)
M:All right. I will get you those tomorrow.When would be a good time?
(好。我明天给您。什么时候比较合适呢?)
业务句型解说
业务应用会话(Practice, Listen&Repeat)
M:I am convinced(被说服)that you get what you pay for.
(我相信您得到的,都值得您所花的每一分钱。)
W:That's not exactly the case with us.
(对我们来说可不是这样。)
You get a lot more than what you expected.
(您得到的比您自己预期的都要高得多。)
W:For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.
(这样的价钱,我希望我们可以得到维修服务。)
M:Yes, that is included in the price.
(当然,维修服务早就包含在价钱里。)
W:Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?
(你们是按照每天还是每小时收费?)
M:Whichever is lower is what you will be charged.
(哪一种比较低,我们就按照低的来算钱。)
Because we deal in volume, low prices are passed on to you.
(因为我们卖的是量,所以就低价给你们。)
Our savings on overhead costs are what make our prices so competitive.
(我们节省固定成本,所以价格可以这么好。)