Unit 10 包君满意
No problem
毫无问题
超级业务必备口语
01 What happens if~?
如果~会怎样?
02 Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
我们包君满意。
03 There are no time restrictions.
没有时间限制。
04 No probIem.
毫无问题。
05 I can't beIieve that.
真叫我难以置信。
06 We have an exceIIent poIicy.
我们有一套很好的策略。
07 You may get an exchange.
您可以换货。
业务必用词汇(VocabuIary)
satisfied 满意的
satisfaction 满意
guaranteed 保证
refund 退款
restrictions 限制
fauIt 错误
in fuII 全部
exceIIent 杰出的
绩效业务会话(DiaIog)
W:What happens if I am not satisfied(满意的)with my purchases?
(我买了之后,若是不满意怎么办?)
M:Your satisfaction(满意)is guaranteed,(保证)or we refund(退款)your money.
(我们保证您会满意,不然我们退款给您。)
W:How long do I have to receive a refund?
(我多久可以退货拿钱?)
M:There are no time restrictions.(限制)
(我们没有时间限制。)
W:What if the product fails,and it's my fauIt?(错误)
(要是产品坏了,而且是我的错呢?)
M:No problem.
(也没问题。)
We still refund your money in fuII,(全部)no matter what the cause was.
(我们仍然全部退还给您,不管是什么原因。)
W:I can't believe that.
(真不敢相信。)
You have an exceIIent(杰出的)policy.
(你们的销售策略太好了。)
业务句型解说
业务应用会话(Practice, Listen&Repeat)
M:What if these fish die within 24 hours?
(这些鱼24小时内死了怎么办?)
W:You are welcome to bring them back and get a refund.
(您可以把他们带回来退款。)
M:I want to get a refund.
(我要退款。)
W:I'm sorry.
(对不起。)
There are no refunds here unless you have your receipt.
(除非您有收据,要不然我们不退款。)
W:Would you like an even exchange or a refund?
(请问您是要同额换货,还是要退款?)
M:I need to buy some more things here anyway.
(我反正要在这里再买一些东西。)
I'll get an exchange.
(我换货好了。)
W:I'm sorry the dress design is not to your liking.
(很对不起,这一套衣服的样式您不合意。)
I will get you another one in just one minute.
(我马上再给您换一件。)
M:Well, I don't have time right now.
(可是,我现在没有时间。)
Can I just take a rain check for another time?
(我可以拿一张证明,改天再来吗?)