2 棒球经理 Baseball Manager
①急招棒球经理一名,年轻小伙子优先。
Baseball manager urgently wanted, stripling first.
丹尼:“哇,这工作肯定很棒,我想它非我莫属了。”
Danny: “Wow, the work must be marvelous and it belongs to none but me.”
按照丹尼的思维逻辑,这份工作一定非常美好,他真是太可爱了!
In the thinking logic of Danny, the work must be admirable. What a lovely guy!
②丹尼:“先生您好,我是最棒的棒球助理丹尼。”
Danny: “Greetings Sir, the guy in front of you is the most excellent baseball assistant, Danny.”
棒球手:“小伙子,你表现真好。”
Baseball Player: “Chap, you did a good job.”
③丹尼:“很荣幸为您服务,我敢打赌,您这一球会是一记势不可挡的全垒。”
Danny: “My pleasure to serve you. I bet it will be an overwhelming home run.”
棒球手:“这小伙子嘴真甜!”
Baseball Player: “What a honeyed tongue!”
④杰克:“嘿,天哪,太棒了!”
Jack: “Hey, my god, so great!”
丹尼:“看着路,杰克。”
Danny: “Mind your steps, Jack.”
⑤丹尼:“给您递球棒是我莫大的荣幸。”
Danny: “It’s my utmost honor to pass you the club.”
棒球手:“哇,小伙子真不错!”
Baseball Player: “Wow, nice lad!”
⑥丹尼:“不要紧张,比尔。”
Danny: “Relax, Bill.”
比尔:“丹尼,你真是个好小伙。”
Bill: “Danny, you’re indeed a nice guy.”
⑦棒球手:“丹尼,这是我们队集体送你的钻石领扣。希望你能喜欢。”
Baseball Player: “Danny, this is the diamond collar stud presented to you by our team collectively.We hope you will like it.”
丹尼:“一想起要去纽约比赛,我就觉得生活无限美好。”
Danny: “I feel the unlimitedly good life upon thinking of playing the game in New York.”
遗憾的是,这都是丹尼的白日梦,事实上,事情是这样的:
It’s a pity that the aforesaid was nothing but Danny’s daydream. The fact was that:
⑧棒球手:“臭小子,一边去,我不需要助理。”
Baseball Player: “Brat, get out of my sight. I need no assistant.”
丹尼:“哎哟!”
Danny: “Whoops!”
⑨丹尼:“哇,他好快!”
Danny: “Wow, he’s so fast!”
⑩棒球手:“快接球!比尔!”
Baseball Player: “Catch the ball!”
比尔:“我做到了!”
Bill: “I made it!”
丹尼:“打扰一下,你们需要棒球助理吗?”
Danny: “Excuse me, do you need a baseball assistant?”
⑪比尔:“我接到球了。”
Bill: “I caught the ball.”
棒球手:“做得好,比尔。”
Baseball Player: “Well done, Bill.”
丹尼:“抱歉,你们……”
Danny: “Sorry, you…”
⑫比尔:“啊,谁把我绊倒了?”
Bill: “Ah, who stumbled me?”
⑬棒球手:“不要放过他,我要杀了他。”
Baseball Player: “Don’t let him off, I’ll kill him.”
棒球手:“都是这个臭小子害我们输球。”
Baseball Player: “The brat made us lose.”