玄离活着时候的猜想
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

第84章 备份

Do not stand at my grave and weep

请勿在我坟前泪涟,

I am not there, I do not sleep.

我不在此,我并未长眠。

I am a thousand winds that blow.

我是吹拂世间的万千和风,

I am the diamond glints on snow.

是雪上闪烁的宝玉珠绳,

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

是谷子成熟时头上的光焰,

I am the gentle autumn rain.

是轻柔的秋日雨帘。

When you awaken in the morning's hush

当你从清晨的宁静中苏醒,

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

我将化作激流,上空群鸟巡行。

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

你睡时我是夜空中温柔的星影。

Do not stand at my grave and cry;

请勿在我坟前哭泣,

I am not there. I did not die.

我不在此,我从未逝去。