上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新
48.Appendicitis阑尾炎
(1)
Nurse: I understand you have a stomachache.
护士: 我看你是胃痛。
Patient: Yes. It is getting terribly painful.
病人: 是的。痛得十分厉害。
Nurse: How long have you had it?
护士: 你痛多久了?
Patient: It started last night,At the beginning,I didn’t pay much attention to as I thought it would go away very soon. But it has become worse and worse,and it is now almost unbearable.
病人: 昨天夜里开始的。起初我没注意,我想它一会儿会好的。但是它越来越不好,现在几乎难以忍受。
Nurse: Where is the pain?
护士: 痛在哪里?
Patient: It is in the lower right side of my abdomen.
病人: 就在右下腹部。
Nurse: Do you feel anything else besides the pain?
护士: 除了痛,还有什么感觉?
Patient: I am a little nauseated. But I felt more comfortable when I lay down and bent my legs.
病人: 有点恶心。但当我躺下将腿屈起来时就觉得舒服一些。
Nurse: I am afraid you are suffering from appendicitis. We will have your blood examined.In the meantime,the doctor will come to examine you. If he finds you have acute appendicitis,you will be admitted and be operated on immediately.
护士: 我看你像是得了阑尾炎。我们要给你查血。同时,医生将要对你进行检查。如果他诊断你是急性阑尾炎,你就得住院并立即做手术。
(2)
Nurse: Hello. What brought you to the emergency room?
护士: 您好,您到急诊室来看什么?
Patient: I’ve got an awful pain in my belly. And I feel like I’m going to throw up all the time. I feel awful.
病人: 我腹部疼痛剧烈,老是想吐,很难受。
Nurse: How long have you had this pain?
护士: 腹痛多长时间了?
Patient: It started last night,up here,but this morning it’s here and it really hurts.
病人: 昨晚开始的,在这边,但是今早在这边,痛得很厉害。
Nurse: Has it moved again?
护士: 现在又转移到别的地方了吗?
Patient: No,it been steady for two hours.
病人: 不,现在固定了,有两个小时了。
Nurse: Is it there all the time.
护士: 一直痛吗?
Patient: No,it just comes and goes,but now it’s really killing me.
病人: 不,一阵一阵的。现在,痛死我了。
Nurse: Have you had any diarrhea?
护士: 拉肚子吗?
Patient: No,I haven’t had a bowel movement for 2 days.
病人: 没有,我已经两天没有大便了。
Nurse: Is this regular for you?
护士: 常这样吗?
Patient: No,I usually have one every day.
病人: 不,我平时每天大便一次。
Nurse: How about all this nausea and vomiting?
护士: 恶心和呕吐怎么样了?
Patient: Well,it’s gotten better. Last night I was vomiting about every two hours,soon after the pain began.
病人: 哦,好多了。昨晚大约每两小时吐一次。一痛就吐。
Nurse: Have you had temperature?
护士: 发烧吗?
Patient: Last night I took my temperature. It was 38℃.
病人: 昨天晚上我量过体温,38℃。
Nurse: Show me where it hurts most right now.
护士: 告诉我现在哪最痛。
Patient: Just here.
病人: 就在这儿。
Nurse: Please lie down. Let me examine your abdomen. Do you feel pain when I press here? Does it hurt you when I withdraw my hand suddenly? I think that you have appendicitis. You need an operation.
护士: 请躺下,让我检查一下你的腹部。我按的这儿痛吗?当我忽然松手时痛吗?我想你是得了阑尾炎,你需要手术。
Patient: Is it serious?
病人: 严重吗?
Nurse: Don’t worry. Let’s ask the doctor for his advise.
护士: 别担心,让我们去请教医生。
(3)
Patient: Nurse,I’m not feeling well today.
病人: 护士,我今天感觉不舒服。
Nurse: Where don’t you feel well?
护士: 您哪儿不好?
Patient: I have a pain in my abdomen.
病人: 我肚子痛。
Nurse: How long have you had it?
护士: 痛多长时间了?
Patient: It started in the morning. At the beginning I thought that I had a stomachache.
病人: 早晨开始的,起初我以为是胃痛。
Nurse: How long have it last?
护士: 持续了多长时间?
Patient: About three hours,but this afternoon it moved to the right lower part of the abdomen for fve hours.
病人: 大约3小时,但今天下午转移至右下腹,有5个多小时了。
Nurse: Have you had any vomiting.
护士: 您呕吐吗?
Patient: I have only nausea.
病人: 我只是恶心。
Nurse: Constipation?
护士: 便秘吗?
Patient: Yes.
病人: 是的。
Nurse: Have you any diarrhea?
护士: 您有过腹泻吗?
Patient: No.
病人: 没有。
Nurse: Any fever?
护士: 发热吗?
Patient: I don’t know.
病人: 我不知道。
Nurse: Let me take your temperature. All right,you have a slight fever.
护士: 我给您量一下体温。好了,有点发热。
Patient: Please lie down on the bed. Loosen your belt,please. Let the doctor examine your abdomen.
护士: 请躺在床上,松开腰带,让医生检查您的腹部。
Patient: Thank you.
病人: 谢谢。
Nurse: Don’t be nervous and try to relax.
护士: 不要紧张,尽量放轻松。
Patient: All right.
病人: 好的。
Nurse: The doctor said you need to collect a specimen of blood and urine for examination.
护士: 医生说您需要取血液和尿液标本做化验。
Patient: Yes.
病人: 是的。
Nurse: The result of your blood test tells us that your while blood cell counts is 18×10 9/L.
护士: 您的验血结果,白细胞18×10 9/L。
Patient: I see,thank you.
病人: 我知道了,谢谢。
Nurse: The doctor said that you had acute appendicitis.
护士: 医生说您患的是急性阑尾炎。
Patient: Oh gosh.
病人: 噢,天啊。
Nurse: Don’t be afraid,you will recover. The doctor said that you have to have an operation.So,please sign your name on the consent from to say that you agree to the doctor operation on you.
护士: 不用怕,您一定会好的。医生说您必须接受手术治疗。现在请您签手术同意书,表示您同意医生为您做手术。
Patient: I’ll co-operate.
病人: 我会合作的。
Nurse: Thanks for your co-operation.
护士: 谢谢您的合作。