上QQ阅读APP看书,第一时间看更新
3.Pharmacy药房
Patient: Good morning,nurse.
病人: 早上好,护士。
Nurse: Good morning,madam.What can I do for you?
护士: 早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Patient: Can you fll the prescription for me ?
病人: 请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
Nurse: Of course. Please give me the prescription.
护士: 当然可以。请把您的药方给我。
Patient: Here you are.
病人: 给你。
Nurse: Just a moment,please. Your prescription will be ready in a few minutes.
护士: 请稍等片刻。好了,您要的药全在这儿了。
Patient: Thank you very much.
病人: 谢谢。
Nurse: Don’t mention it. By the way,you got the prescription from Dr. Johnson,didn’t you?
护士: 别客气。顺便问一下,您这个药方是约翰逊医生给您开的吗?
Patient: Yes,indeed.
病人: 是的。
Nurse: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?
护士: 那么他有没有告诉您怎么服用这些药物?
Patient: No. He didn’t say anything about it.
病人: 没有,他什么都没说。
Nurse: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
护士: 好的。我给您解释吧。这些药片每日3次,每次2片,饭后服用。
Patient: How about this cough syrup?
病人: 那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服呢?
Nurse: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
护士: 先把瓶子摇晃几下。每日3次,每次2勺。
Patient: Thank you very much.
病人: 非常感谢。
Nurse: You’re welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
护士: 不客气。祝您早日康复。