出国旅游英语口语900句
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

Section 4 机上服务

45. 可以帮我把行李放上去吗?

Could you please help me put my baggage up there?

模拟现场

A: Could you please help me put my baggage up there?

可以帮我把行李放上去吗?

B: Sure. Leave it to me. 当然可以。交给我吧。

相关说法

可以帮我把行李拿下来吗?

Could you please help me get my baggage?

请帮我把行李放上去,好吗?

Would you please put my baggage up there?

46. 您可以帮我把行李拿下来吗?

Could you please get my baggage for me up there?

模拟现场

A: Could you please get my baggage for me up there?

您可以帮我把行李拿下来吗?

B: Here you are. 给你。

47. 请给我一条毛毯,好吗?

May I have a blanket, please?

模拟现场

A: May I have a blanket, please? 请给我一条毛毯,好吗?

B: Here you are. 给您。

48. 能再给我一个枕头吗?

Could I get one extra pillow?

模拟现场

A: Could I get one extra pillow? 能再给我一个枕头吗?

B: Wait for a minute. I’ll fetch one for you. 请稍等。我去给您拿一个。

相关说法

请再给我一条毯子好吗? Could you give me one more blanket?

请再给我一个枕头。One extra pillow, please.

49. 什么时候可以使用电子产品?

When can I use my electronic devices?

模拟现场

A: When can I use my electronic devices? 什么时候可以使用电子产品?

B: Please wait for a moment. I’ll announce it soon. 请稍等会儿。一会儿我会通知您。

相关说法

耳机坏了。能给我换一副吗?

The earphones didn’t work. Can I get another pair?

这副耳机是坏的。能给我一副新的吗?

The headphones are not working. Can I have a new pair?

50. 对不起。我不知道如何打开阅读灯。

Excuse me. I don’t know how to turn on the reading light.

模拟现场

A: Excuse me. I don’t know how to turn on the reading light. 对不起。我不知道如何打开阅读灯。

B: Don’t worry. Let me help you. 别着急。我来帮助您。

相关说法

你们有报纸或杂志吗? Do you have any newspapers or magazines?

你们有没有中文报纸? Do you have Chinese newspapers?

你们有《华尔街日报》吗? Do you have The Wall Street Journal?

你知道吗 turn on“打开”,turn off“关上”,在英语中打开或者关闭电器要使用这两个短语,而不能用open和close。

51. 机上电影什么时候开始?

What time does the in-flight movie start?

模拟现场

A: What time does the in-flight movie start? 机上电影什么时候开始?

B: In a few minutes. 几分钟后。

相关说法

电影频道是哪个? Which is the movie channel?

我已经很久没看电影了。I haven’t seen a movie for a long time.

电影几点开始? What time will the film begin?

这是一部热门电影。The movie is a smash.

我通常喜欢动作片。I mostly like action movies.

必备单词

smash 热门

52. 飞机上提供午餐吗?

Will we be served lunch?

模拟现场

A: Will we be served lunch? 飞机上提供午餐吗?

B: Yes. We will serve you lunch at 11:30.

是的。我们会在11点半提供午餐。

相关说法

机上提供哪些饮料? What kind of drinks do you have?

请问晚餐几点开始供应? When do you start to serve dinner?

你喝点什么呢? What would you like to drink?

我要一杯脱因咖啡。I’ll have a decaf.

给我来杯卡布奇诺。I’d like a cappuccino.

我要一个松饼。I’ll have a muffin.

必备单词

decaf 无咖啡因咖啡

cappuccino 卡布奇诺咖啡

muffin 松饼

53. 我现在有点不舒服。可以过会儿再吃午餐吗?

Can I have lunch later? I don’t feel well right now.

模拟现场

A: Can I have lunch later? I don’t feel well right now.

我现在有点不舒服。可以过会儿再吃午餐吗?

B: Yes. We will serve you lunch later.

好的。我们稍后再为您提供午餐。

54. 午餐我有什么选择?

What are my choices for lunch?

模拟现场

A: What are my choices for lunch? 午餐我有什么选择?

B: We have chicken with noodles and pork with rice. Which would you like? 我们有鸡肉面和猪肉饭。您要哪个?

55. 请给我牛肉饭。

I’d like rice with beef, please.

模拟现场

A: What would you like, sir? 先生,您吃点什么?

B: I’d like rice with beef, please. 请给我牛肉饭。

相关说法

请给我橙汁。Orange juice, please.

请问您要吃牛肉还是猪肉? Beef or pork?

您要蛋卷还是乳蛋饼? Omelet or quiche?

还要再喝一点咖啡吗? Some more coffee?

可以给我一杯汽水加柠檬片吗? Can I have a soda with a lemon slice?

必备单词

omelet 蛋卷

quiche 乳蛋饼

56. 我可以换份素餐吗?

May I have a vegetarian meal instead?

必备单词

vegetarian 素食的

模拟现场

A: May I have a vegetarian meal instead? 我可以换份素餐吗?

B: OK, but we just have bread and milk. 好的,但我们只有面包和牛奶。

A: That’s OK. 好吧。

57. 请问想喝点什么?

Would you care for something to drink?

模拟现场

A: Would you care for something to drink? 请问想喝点什么?

B: One orange juice without ice, please. 一杯橙汁不加冰。

58. 您能给我杯水吗?

Can I have some water?

模拟现场

A: Can I have some water? 您能给我杯水吗?

B: OK, hot or cold? 好的,热的还是凉的?

59. 我可以等会儿再来点咖啡吗?

Can I have some coffee later?

模拟现场

A: Can I have some coffee later? 我可以等会儿再来点咖啡吗?

B: OK. 可以。

60. 请把餐盘拿走吧。

Please take the tray away.

必备单词

tray 餐盘

模拟现场

A: Are you finished? 请问您用完餐了吗?

B: Yes, I’ve finished. Please take the tray away. 是的,我吃完了。请把餐盘拿走吧。

61. 这个班机上有卖免税商品吗?

Do you sell duty-free items on this flight?

模拟现场

A: Do you sell duty-free items on this flight?

这个班机上有卖免税商品吗?

B: Yes, what do you want to buy?

是的,请问您要买什么?

情境演练

In the Plane

Thornberg: Why can’t I get the first-class meal? My network paid for it. Do you know who I am?

Stewardess A: Yes. We’ve all seen your program. Your episode “Flying Junkyards” was a very objective look at air traffic safety.

Stewardess B: It wasn’t nearly as edifying as “Bimbos of the Sky,” was it?

Thornberg: You think you’re funny. Fine. I’ve got your number.

Stewardess B: And I’ve got yours. So park it, sir.

Thornberg: Fine.

在飞机上

托恩贝里:为什么不给我吃头等舱的餐? 我已经花了钱。你知道我是谁吗?

空姐A:是的。我们都看过你的节目。你的“飞行垃圾场”报道是客观检视航空安全的新闻。

空姐B:不过比不上“风流飞人”那样寓教于乐,对吧?

托恩贝里:你们认为自己很幽默。没关系。我记住了你的服务号码。

空姐B:而我也知道你的。坐下吧,先生。

托恩贝里:好吧。

句型Plus

Why can’t I get the first-class meal?

飞机上还有许多其他服务,如果需要乘务人员提供其他服务等时,可以这样说:

What kind of drinks do you have?(你们提供什么样的饮料? )

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?(请给我一个枕头和毛毯。)

I’m anxious about my connecting flight.(我担心能否赶上转班飞机。)