Unit 8 询问面试结果
实战对话,练一练!
Dialogue 1
A: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please?
你好,我能和史密斯先生通话吗?
B: This is Mr. Smith speaking.
我就是。
A: Hello. This is Wang Lin. I took the interview a few days ago. I am wondering if you have made a decision.
你好,我是王林,我前几天参加了面试,想知道贵方是否做出决定了。
B: I am sorry. We have been working to meet a deadline. So we haven't made any decision.
不好意思,最近我们正忙于一项要到期的工作,还没做决定。
A: Do you have any idea when you might make a decision?
那您知道什么时候会做出决定呢?
B: I hope by next week.
下周吧。
A: All right, thank you.
好的,谢谢您。
Dialogue 2
A: Hello, is that Miss Li speaking, please?
你好,请问是李小姐吗?
B: Yes, sir, what can I do for you?
是的,先生,您有什么事吗?
A: I am an applicant of your company. I have been waiting for a whole week and I am eager to know the interview result.
我是你们公司的求职者,我已经等了整整一周了,很想知道面试的结果。
B: Let me see. Congratulations! You are admitted.
让我看看。恭喜您!您被录取了。
A: I'm very proud to be employed by your firm.
能被贵公司录用实在是荣幸之至。
B: I think you'd be perfect for this job. Our company needs someone like you.
我想你能胜任这份工作,公司需要像你这样的人才。
| 常用词汇,记一记!|
competent[ˈkɒmpɪtənt] adj.能胜任的
acceptable[əkˈseptəbl] adj.可接受的;合意的
consideration [kənsɪdəˈreɪʃən] ] n. 考虑
hire [ˈhaɪə] v. 雇用
inquire [ɪnˈkwaɪə] v. 询问
outcome [ˈaʊtkʌm] n. 结果
interview [ˈɪntəvjuː] n. 面试
positive[ˈpɒzətɪv] adj.肯定的;积极的
qualify [ˈkwɒlɪfaɪ] v. 符合
admit [ədˈmɪt] v. 录取
| 核心句型,背一背!|
询问面试结果
1.I want to know if you have made a decision about the manager position.
我想了解一下你们对于经理一职的人选是否做出了决定。
2.When will the interview result come out?面试结果什么时候会出来?
3.Do you have any information about the interview result?
你们有任何关于面试结果的消息吗?
4.May I know about the interview result, please?请问我可以了解一下面试结果吗?
5.Will you make a decision about the interview before Friday?
周五之前你们会决定面试的结果吗?
6.Have you made any decision concerning the position?面试的结果出来了吗?
7.I am calling to ask about your consideration of my qualifications.
我打电话想咨询一下您对我资格的考虑情况。
8.Is it possible for me to know about the outcome?我能知道面试结果吗?
9.I am anxious to know when the decision will be made.
我很想知道什么时候出结果。
10.You mentioned that you would tell me the outcome of our meeting by Friday.
您说过会于周五前告诉我面试结果。
11.I wonder if you are satisfied with my showing in the interview.
我想知道你们对我在面试中的表现是否满意。
12.I am anxious to know the outcome of the interview.我很想知道面试的结果。
13.When will you give me the notice?我什么时候能够领到通知?
14.I hope I can get a positive reply.我希望能得到一个肯定的答复。
被录取
1.You're highly qualified.你相当符合要求。
2.I think you'd be competent for this job.我想你能胜任这份工作。
3.You satisfy all the requirements.你符合这个职位所有的要求。
4.Congratulations! You're hired.恭喜!你被录用了。
5.This company needs someone like you.公司需要像你这样的人才。
6.The job is yours.这工作是你的了。
7.You seem to be fit for the company.你看起来很适合我们公司。
8.I'd like to offer you the position.我很愿意把这职位给你。
9.I believe we could use your expertise here.我相信我们可以运用你的专长。
10.I'm very proud to be employed by your firm.我能被贵公司录取实在是荣幸之至。
11.I am very lucky to be hired by you.我很幸运被你们录用了。
12.Thank you for hiring me.谢谢你们录用我。
13.It's my great honor to work in your firm.我很荣幸能在你们公司工作。
被拒绝
1.Your background doesn't fit this type of work.你的背景并不适合这份工作。
2.We don't want to hire inexperienced worker.我们不想聘用没有经验的员工。
3.I'm afraid we don't need your services at present.恐怕我们目前并不需要您的效劳。
4.You are not the one we are looking for.你不是我们在找寻的人才。
5.We're looking for a person who's more qualified.我们需要更能胜任的人。
6.We need someone with more experience.我们需要经验更丰富的人。
7.Is it the only reason why you didn't hire me?这是你们不雇用我的唯一原因吗?
8.May I know the reason why you don't choose me?
我能知道你们没有选择我的原因吗?
9.Can't you give me another chance?你们不能再给我一次机会吗?
10.You lack the leadership skills which are required for this position.
你欠缺这份工作所需要的领导能力。
11.We need someone who's already known about our operating system.
我们需要了解公司运作系统的人。
12.I'm afraid we will offer the job to someone else.恐怕我们得将这份工作给其他人了。
职场全攻略
如何询问面试结果
在等待面试结果时,我们可以主动咨询面试结果。通常可以打电话或是发电子邮件给用人单位,直接进行询问。如果你主动询问,用人单位有可能会觉得你非常重视他们公司的面试,很想加入到他们公司,这会给用人单位留下好印象。
职场励志名言
1.Sharpening your axe will not delay your job of cutting wood.
磨刀不误砍柴工。
2.Pursue excellence, strive for perfection.
追求卓越,止于至善。
3.No road of flowers leads to glory.
没有一条通向荣誉的道路是铺满鲜花的。
4.United we stand, divided we fall.
团结则存,分裂则亡。
5.Don't part with your dream. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
不要放弃梦想。梦想没有了,你还可以生存,但虽生犹死。