父与子:汉英对照
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

Minds Think Alike 心有灵犀

Son: I'm going to make a gift for my daddy.

儿子:我要给爸爸做一个礼物。

Son: Oh, daddy is coming. Hide the saw quickly. It can't be found.

儿子:坏了,爸爸过来了。赶紧把锯藏好,不能让爸爸发现。

Father: Good, my son has been asleep.

爸爸:太好啦,儿子已经睡了。

Father: I can prepare my present now.

爸爸:现在我可以准备礼物了。

Father: Eh, where is the saw?

爸爸:咦,锯怎么不见了?

Father: Why can't I find it?

爸爸:为什么找不着了?

Son: It seems daddy is looking for the saw.

儿子:爸爸好像是在找锯。

Son: I'd better take the saw to daddy.

儿子:我还是把锯拿去给爸爸吧。

Father: Hey, it's you. Minds think alike!

爸爸:哎,原来是你拿走了。咱俩是心有灵犀啊!